About the Role
We are looking for multiple Senior User Researchers to join us on an initial 6-month contract position (possible extension), working on one of our government digital transformation projects. This contract is a flexible remote/hybrid role (Must be based in the UK) with travel to client site in London, once a week. We are looking for individuals to start ASAP or with a notice period of up to 2 weeks notice.
- Self-manage research activities from planning to delivery in partnership with their multidisciplinary team and stakeholders
- Visually communicate research findings and make recommendations across UX and service/product teams to drive informed design decisions and functionality enhancements.
- Analysing, interpreting, and shaping UX research findings in to meaningful and clear actionable insights at pace.
- Interpret research findings to help a team prioritise workload and project roadmap
- Instinctively visualises research findings (easy to understand, yet detailed user journey maps, user behaviours)
- Facilitation of collaborative research and design workshops (ideally online)
- Ability to link customer/user insight with business opportunities.
- Map out user journeys, highlighting key insights using tools like Miro, Photoshop, Mural, Sketch etc
- Proven capability in all phases of Usability Testing.
- Propose, plan, facilitate, moderate, and analyse results from 1-2-1 user research interviews, focus groups, usability testing
Experience working in Government to GDS standards
Experience of facilitating creative collaborative research and design working sessions
Experience of usability testing and accessibility
Experience mapping out user journeys and use of tools, Miro, Sketch, Mural etc
Strong agile experience -ceremonies and ways of working
Strong previous public sector research and design project experience
Excellent communicator, both oral and written, with proven ability to influence broadly
We have reviewed this role using the HMRC CEST tool checker and would consider this to fall outside of the IR35 rules. We confirm that we have taken reasonable care coming to this conclusion. We will complete an individual CEST assessment in line with HMRC guidance before this role commences and ultimately the result will depend on the specific information the successful applicant provides to us.
About the Company
Transform creates, accelerates, designs, and builds the future for our clients. We combine the creativity of an agency with the robustness of a consultancy and technical agility of a start-up. Built on Research. Driven by Design. Fuelled by Data. Powered by Technology.
We transform organisations through a world class research, design, data, and technology culture, delivering better digital and multichannel experiences. We combine depth of expertise with a breadth of experience, working across both public and private sector to delivery tangible outcomes in partnership with our clients, built on a philosophy of transparency, collaboration, and agility.
Our services include strategy & innovation, market & customer research, change & delivery, service design, data driven transformation and solutions, technology strategy and data and software engineering.
We are proud to work for clients as diverse as Sky, Avon, Santander, Holland & Barrett, Lexus, Ministry of Justice, Department for International Trade, Defra, and Home Office. We have offices in London, Manchester, Sydney & Melbourne.
We are part of Next15 Group.